Esh C.E. Voluntary Aided School is a church foundation and its purposes are
- To present pupils with the experience of a living Christian faith in an educational setting
- To promote Christian values and to show concern and care for the well being of all members of the school community and those associated with it.
- To provide a Christian environment in which pupils can gain appropriate skills, knowledge and values.
- To work with parents in meeting the needs of their children and to enable
those children to reach their full potential.
- To promote the highest standards of learning in all areas of the curriculum but with special reference to Literacy, Numeracy and I.C.T.
The school values its involvement with the local community and its links with the Parish Church of St Michael’s and all Angels and the wider Christian community.