Here is our current staffing structure as of September 2018.
- Mrs Christine Johnston
Responsible for over-all Management and Development of the School. Finance, Staffing and Administration; Curriculum Development and Planning; Monitoring, Assessment, Evaluation, Reporting and Recording; Health and Safety; Behaviour and Discipline; Spiritual,Moral, Social and Cultural Welfare, Business and Community Links; SEND Co-ordinator, Child Protection; Looked After Children; Co-ordinator for Professional Development, Display, Student Training and Staff Induction.
- Mrs Alison James – Reception and Year 1 (Class 1) Foundation Stage Leader and Co-ordinator for Key Stage 1, Co-ordinator for Music, R.E, Worship and Read, Write Inc.
- Mrs Kaye Wilson – Reception and Year 1 (Class 1) Co-ordinator for P.S.H.C.E, History and Geography.
- Miss Georgina Dismore – Year 2 and 3 (Class 2) Co-ordinator for Computing, Art & Design and also Design & Technology.
- Mr Andrew Musgrove – Year 4 and 5 (Class 3).
- Mr Andrew Park – Year 6 (Class 4) Deputy Head Teacher. Co-ordinator for English, Maths, Science, Library, Healthy Schools, Key Stage 2, and Key Stage 2/3 transition, Educational Visits, School Council Facilitator and Rights Respecting School Leader.
- Mrs Lorna Marshall – Learning Support Teacher. Co-ordinator for P.E.
- Miss Jeanette Hunter
- Mrs Bridget Yuill
- Miss Anita Young
- Miss Bryony Ford-Senior
- Mrs Karen Seed – Administration Manager
- Miss Bryony Ford-Senior – Administration Assistant
- Miss Rebecca Whitton – Caretaker
- Mrs Donna Rowland – Head Cook
- Miss Sherri Smith – Cook
- Mrs Wendy Peers – Lunch Time Assistant
- Mrs Patricia Hewitt – Lunch Time Assistant
We currently have a vacancy for a class teacher: